Monday, September 10, 2007

HW#4 Option 2. Herbal Essences


After reading "The Voice of the Customer," in David Kline and Burstein's "Blog," we were told to find a product in our room, and see what promises that product makes. Right away I looked and saw my shampoo and conditioner which is made by Herbal Essences. So I googled Herbal Essences and it brought me to their website http://www.herbalessences.com/us/. On their website the first thing that you see is a flash logo that says, "May your hair drink to good health, may your hair be so clean its rated G, may your skinny hair turn into the perfect body." With that said I believe that they are promising clean, healthy, and wonderful hair. I think they do a great job of upholding their promises. I use a specific kind of Herbal Essences called "Totally Twisted" which they state is for curls & waves; make a curl's life happy. "We're for girls who want curls, and babes who want waves that are smooth, lush and defined." This shampoo defiantly holds up my curls all day long without frizzing up. So with that said I think Herbal Essences does a wonderful job with keeping their promises, and I would recommend any of their products to other women.

1 comment:

Tracy Mendham said...

You did a great job on this!
Tracy