Thursday, October 4, 2007

HW#17. The good, the bad, and the ugly.

For homework 17 we were asked to pick a post from one of the blogs we were watching on bloglines. (bloglines.com) I chose post from Jezebel, (jezebel.com.) It is called "The good, The Bad, and The Ugly: Emmy Fashions. This post first caught my eye not only because it was the first on the page, but it was actually about something interesting, something that actually made me laugh. They started off by showing what they call is the "good." One of the examples was when they said that "Katherine Heigl proves you can wear white after Labor Day." They showed the picture of her on the red carpet with her beautiful white dress on. Then there’s the "bad" this is when they make fun of what people are wearing. I found this actually to be really funny. One example is when they talk about Paula Abdul's dress; it’s a white dress with some sort of material over one side of her chest. Personally I think it looks like a toga. They say that it actually looks like a wardrobe malfunction. Then finally they have the "ugly," I thought it was hilarious when they showed a picture of Ryan Seacrest and according to Jezebel they say, "per usual, looks like a lizard." I couldn’t stop laughing. I think it’s good to have posts like these, mainly on Jezebel these are the kinds of things they like to talk about.

No comments: