Monday, October 8, 2007

HW#17B. Zuniga VS Cox.

After reading the two entries from Markos Moulitsas Zuniga and Ana Marie Cox, in Kline and Burstein’s "Blog," and viewing the actual blogs, I would have to say that when looking for the most influential blog I would defiantly go with DailyKos by Zuniga. While Cox's blog may appear to be more interesting to the teenage eye because of its sex scandals and gossipy nature, I feel that DailyKos actually delivers more factual information about politics and different political issues. When you need to get the facts, and the correct information I would go to DailyKos. Zuniga seems very passionate about his blog's and I feel that I can trust and rely on his information a lot more. I believe that it's a more sophisticated and knowledgeable blog. It talks about certain sides to the political issues, such as republicans and democrats, and I find that to be very informative. If I was just looking for that funny gossipy information I would go to Cox's Wonkette blog that I find to be interesting but not as informative as DailyKos.

No comments: